Sunday, July 2, 2017

23rd of Hearthfire, 4E 201

    It took two days, but Lydia and I finally got everything moved to the Estate, really a "Gentleman's Farm". Bishop was absent most of the time, though he would pop in about the time that we were leaving to go to the Farm, then show again when we are ready to go back to Whiterun for another load of stuff.  

  Most if it was unique loot items, that I wanted to use as decorations, Breezehome was just to small. 

  I got a lot of thing's done and talked to a good many of the citizen's of Whiterun, all of whom wanted to know about the "Dragonborn". Some of them asked me to do small neighborly favor's for them and I agreed.. though Bishop was none to happy about that. Being Dragonborn, doesn't pay really well or so far it hasn't.. well in real gold, not in thing's that people gift me. 

  I left today to just arrange things and take stock in what we would need. I knew I had to go to Riverwood and see this person that took the Horn. 

  Bishop was down in the Basement in the smithy most of the day, though I didn't hear much clanging and banging, but then.. leather armor wouldn't have as much as metal.

  Lydia was down there with him, this actually made me nervous. I settled to a nice bath and book, with a bottle of wine. Whoever had built this house or remodeled it was a hedonist, hot water steamed out of the spigot, from pipe's that ran just under brick's that were layered under the coals of the forge.

  I  had just pulled the chain again and sighed as the hot water gushed in, when I felt more than heard Bishop in the room. I looked up and forced myself to stay relaxed and look him in the eyes. I saw exactly what I expected to see hunger, desire and something else, something that I could not really define and it made me look down in confusion. I heard him grunt, then heave a huge sigh.

   "Princess, damn it woman, I want you and I make no bones about it, well except the one in my pants. While I would like to strip and climb into that tub with you and have my way with that hot little body, I can see you haven't decided what you want yet. You need to make up your mind. These are for you."

   With that he had turned around and walked out, pausing once, his body twitched like he was thinking better of leaving, then his footsteps resumed at a quicker pace and  the front door slammed.

  Dinner that night was a strained affair, but I did thank him for my new armor, perhaps not the thanks he wanted, just a kiss on the cheek. 

  Dear reader, you have to understand I really like Bishop, but I need to know I can trust him, not just with my body and heart, but with my life. I expected assassins, it was almost a given and I knew I would have to explain or force him away and really, I'd still much rather crawl up that hard lean body.

  Post script.. by the way, I was correct about the armor, but though not "fine" it was well crafted.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment