Monday, July 10, 2017

15th of Frostfall, 4E 201

    It has been an extremely busy time and I sorry to say once I got back home I forgot my journal. But well their is a reason for that!

    We got back to Whiterun on the 6th and planned on leaving the very next morning and had actually walked out the door, when we were attacked by a Forest dragon.. might I say these are my least favored types so far?! 

   Needless to say, after that fellow was dead I went back in the house and took a nice long soak in the tub, I also had to clean up my leathers. I asked Bishop if he could not make me a second set, that way if one got really soiled or damaged, I would have another set.

   He did start working on it while I was washing and soaking the goo out of me and my armor.  The leather was still a bit damp when we left the next morning.

   Delphine said she had a contact at the Thalmor Embassy and he would try and get me an invitation. I should not hurry as it might take him some time.

   Well we didn't exactly take our own sweet time getting to Solitude, but we didn't dawdle either. Malborn said he had not as yet had a good opportunity to get an invitation, not without more hazard than he was willing to take.

  As we walked out of the Inn, I needed to sell some of the loot we had gotten off bandits, a man in plate armor came up and asked if I was Dragonborn.

  Up shot of that one was I got an invite to a Ball at the Blue Palace. I did not really want to go, but I saw it as a way to get an invite to the Thalmor Embassy.

  Bishop was happy with neither and said he wasn't going to the Ball... he did and we danced, he's actually rather good at it. Casvir the Paladin that had asked me to the ball, was slightly put out, but handed me a rose and said that any time I needed aide, all I had to do was ask.

  The Next day Malborn met me in the late evening with an invitation to the Embassy party, it  had worked. Two day's hence I was invited to the Ambassador's get together.

  I had gotten the information that Delphine wanted and more, but I wanted to stop here at home and write down some of the most important going's on before I forgot them.

  Bishop worked some on my new set of armor, but said it would take longer, as he was tanning the leather himself, rather than buying it. So it wasn't a matter of just putting the pieces together and did I want it exactly the same?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment