Thursday, July 13, 2017

17th of Frostfall, 4E 201

   We finally made it to Riverwood and gave Delphine the information that the Thalmor had had  and the news that I was probably now enemy number one. She read the Dossiers that I gave her, I had not given her the one on herself or Ulfric Stormcloak, I just didn't think she needed to know. 

   She did say that she thought that I should go and find her friend Esbern as fast as I could.  I told her as a storm was brewing, we would leave in the morning. She looked a bit impatient until Bishop pointed out that we would have to camp in the mountain's anyway and it would simply be faster to stay here and leave in the morning.

  So I am writing this before we take off this morning. Nothing grand has happened, I just felt the need to write down bit's and pieces so that I might remember later that I needed to do a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment