Friday, June 30, 2017

14th of Hearthfire, 4E 201

     I am sure dear reader that you don't want to hear about the boring carriage ride to Morthal or the cold wet trek through the swamps to get to Ustengrav. Though the swamps have an eerie beauty of their own.

  IF you can get past the draugr, the walking dead and the skeletons, Ustengrav is actually a very beautiful cave/ ruin. Not that I would recommend the trip for the faint of heart, but for the adventurous soul, it might be worth it to see the way the sun shines down upon tree's hundred's of feet below the roof of the cavern.

  I was close to screaming when we got to the alter room and instead of the Horn on the alter, their was a note from someone who said I should meet them in Riverwood. I stood there with the note crumpled in my hand, trying to keep my temper in check. 

Bishop took the note out of my hand and read it..then said "I guess we are headed to Riverwood then". I looked up at him, but his face was in shadow, so I could not read it. I could see him shake his head slowly as I opened my mouth to say something.

"Oh no Lady-ship, I think you still need a Ranger to watch your back.. and such a shapely backside it is too".  I gave an un-lady like snort and said I appreciated the thought. 

  We headed to Solitude, so that we could catch the carriage back to Whiterun.


No comments:

Post a Comment