Wednesday, June 28, 2017

17th of Last Seed 4E 201

  It has been a while since I last wrote in this journal, seven months or their about's.

  I needed to get this written down, Mother always said that it was important to write thing's down that you may have to explain in detail later.

  Anyway, two days ago I was camping halfway between Riverwood and Helgen, when and a dragon flew over. Yes, that's right a real live dragon, black as night, huge I can not express exactly how large it was.

  Helgen was a confusion of Imperial troops collecting their dead when I went through the gate. One of the locals said that some people had headed for the cave system's under the Keep, before the tunnel's collapsed and If I could go explore from that direction, I might help any that had gotten trapped. 

  I only found one man alive and he did not wish me to tell the Imperials that he had made it, but he did ask if I had seen the Jarl of Windhelm. I said no, I didn't think so, as all I saw where a few rag-tag civilians and Imperial soldiers.

  I helped him to Riverwood, as he had been injured and his sister asked me to take a message on to the Jarl of Whiterun.  I agreed as I thought it would be important for them to know.

  And here I am, In Whiterun gathering supplies so that I can go on some fools quest for the court mage, that wants some kind of tablet that is supposed to be in an ancient Nordic ruin.

  Do you know what is in ancient Nordic ruins?  Dead people.. corpses, ghosts and so I am told, the walking dead. But I am going to go just the same, I said I would, so I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment