Thursday, June 29, 2017

4th of Hearthfire, 4E 201

      One day in his company and I'm not sure If I want to lop his head off or crawl up his lean length and ride him hard. I know which he would prefer, he's already asked to share my bedroll. Of course he said "because it would be cold and we'd preserve body heat", I told him to go sit on a hot rock.

   My sister Aliyeah would have jumped at the chance, but then again, she liked the "bad boy" type. I will miss her frankness when it comes to men and sex, I'm pretty sure just listening to her and Beighlee gave me all the education one might need to get work in the Red Light district. Well no, hand's on beats word of mouth any day and I had very little of that.

  Oh please reader, don't be shocked, I can not see High Rock changing all that much.. and marriages are made as early as thirteen in the "Big Houses", hand-fasting at ten or eleven and contracts in the cradle. 

  We may or may not go to our spouses virgin, but even those that are, know what is what.. and those that aren't, can fake it well.  Didn't know that was possible?  Oh yes, muscle control and a small pen knife. 

   I had been hand-fasted to the son of the Captain of our guard and well we never saw a reason to wait. I don't regret, except his loss. But the wedding wasn't to take place til I finished my training, so that he and I would be Co-Captain's, each to take a different section of guard.

   Well, water under the bridge, that. 

   Bishop, perhaps he will calm down when he gets his friend back. 

   We retrieved Nettlebane for Danica. I had told him that our pact did not really start until we got his wolf Karnwyr back, but he said as we are traveling together, he would watch my back. 

   We spent the night in a shack on the other side of the pass, I had not wanted to climb up and over after a hard days fight, but he insisted and in the end won out. He does have the experience in this land, that I do not. 

   I slept in the one and only bed, by my self.. he took the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment