Thursday, June 29, 2017

30th of Last seed 4E 201

   I had thought about not waiting to write in but as I would only be writing about bear, wolf and bandit attack's, I figured I would wait until after I had spoken to the Greybeards.

  Speak to one of them I did, the rest, well they said word's of power, but never actually spoke to me. They tested me, they taught me new Thu'um's, but they didn't actually answer any of my question's about being Dragonborn, just said I was and gave me one more test.

  This test.. another Nordic ruin, but this time somewhere in the middle of the swamp near Morthal. 

Lydia said she did not know where exactly this barrow was and no one I asked here In Iverstead did either. Of course that made some sense as it was a distant place.

  I had helped the barmaid with some fingering on her lute and gave her some tips about strengthening her voice, but I really thought that she would always have a breathy quality to it, which isn't a bad thing and if you know, you can choose the right songs.

Tomorrow we will head back to Whiterun and see if anyone there knows where this barrow is, if not then I will have to start an inquiry about a hunter or ranger that might be able to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment