Thursday, June 29, 2017

Middas, 3rd of Hearthfire, 4E 201

  It's been a hectic couple of days and I really can't believe how few it actually was. Well part of that is we caught one of the carriages going by and paid for a ride. 

  No one in Whiterun knew where the barrow was either, but one of the companions suggested I hire a hunter or ranger and knew that one was in Riverwood. Well that suggestion had come up before, so I took it. 

  A couple tid-bit's to mention, we were attacked as soon as we got to Iverstead from High Hrothgar, by some religious fanatic's. The guard actually took care of them before Lydia and I could do more than draw our swords. A second dragon attacked us and this time, neither of us came out unscathed. 

  My skill in Restoration is improving, but this is not the way that I want it to.  I know Lydia is not really happy with me, anytime I ask her to share the weight of loot I grab, I get really sarcastic toned responses, though they are proper for a housecarl.

  Here I sit in my rented room in Riverwood, I met the Ranger the Companion had spoken of. Can you read a sigh?  Well take it as a given that I just did.... and the dreaded teenage eye-roll on top of that. OK so, I really shouldn't do that right, old enough and all that? 

  Tomorrow Lydia will head back home, the Ranger.. his name is Bishop, said that with her clunking along in that heavy armor, we wouldn't be able to sneak up on a deaf man. Of course he said a lot more and if it wasn't for the fact that I really don't want to trek through a swamp blind, I would fry his rump.. and I may yet, I do have something of a temper.

Bad enough that the two cretins outside wanted to know if I wanted to lip-wrestle with either of them, I now have a traveling companion that keeps calling me Lady-ship, so much for my keeping that quiet, if I say anything it will probably just make it worse.

  We are off to save his wolf tomorrow and then headed to Morthal.


No comments:

Post a Comment